Monday, February 21, 2011

E-nseignant

Once again, I am in my school's computer room. We have to make a new blog post about teachers but since I also had to keep my blog posts in alphabetical order, I used the word enseignant instead. No, I don't speak French. I used google translate like everyone else does.

As you all know, teachers are people who teach. In my opinion, there are two types of teachers. Teachers who make you passionate about learning, and teachers who make you don't want to learn at all. I once had a teacher who taught this particular subject that I hated with all my heart but he was fun. As a result, I always got good grades. On the other hand, I once had a teacher who taught this particular subject that I loved with all my heart but he was annoying. As a result, I hated every moment I had to spend learning the subject and my grades dropped.

Unfortunately, not many teachers realize that in order for their students to get good grades, they have to be fun.

I want to thank all the fun teachers who have given me the knowledge I currently have. Thank you so much. I have so much respect for each and every one of you. And to every teacher that I hate, I want you to know that every time you're explaining something in class, I'm secretly writing in my notebook about how much I want the president's photo hanging on the wall to fall on your head and make you unconscious. I mean no offense, but I think everyone is thinking the same thing. No, I know everyone is thinking the same thing. Because I can read minds.

There. Once again, thank you to all the fun teachers for being fun. That is all.

-diralien-

No comments:

Post a Comment